Tuesday, March 17, 2009

hi, what's up Cutie~ happy~


Today so Happy er...
I chatted with Lian very much...haha
we seem like can tell each other everything..
but i know still got difference comparing to the past..
but i have satisfied and because i no dare to request more than..
Im felt we getting closer , not distance but is heart..
( i think too much jor)..
hahhaa...
i miss u.



Another thing , Today i was chatted to my new housemate YiPing
i have discovered,
she like formula one too...especially Kimi Raikkonen..
hahha...that was unblieveable..because seldom girls like to watch F1.
haha...


I found a old English song..
its suitable to me...
to my world of heart..
" That's Why You Go Away"

''....baby , won't you tell me why?,
there is sadness in yours eyes,
i don't wanna say goodbye to you,
love is one big illusion,
i should try to forget,
but there's something left in my head....''



Forgive me cannot forget you..
i miss you ^^

0 comments: