Wednesday, March 18, 2009

犯溅的我

Today no class for me
but im really 'Fan Jian'
early woke up at the morning...after washed my face..
then guai guai went to studied..
until afternoon..phew~

i dated with friends went to near by basketball ply ball..
when we were arrived there, we starting to warm up ..
there was only few people plying there just now..
no much later, suddenly got 4 local guys invited us to join and have a competition..
then we go lo..

they were so pro, fast and tall...
wah, someone even can slam dunk....WTF, still need to play meh =.=
all under expectation,
we loose =.='' that was nothing to curious..


Second,
Lian today followed campus went to KL parliament and Mid-Valley.
syok~~~
i long time didn't go there already...haiz.
she quite happy today...can play whole day le...haha
she happy i also felt happy ^^

we Msn just now...and talked a lot..
she asked me ,her birthday present should take Nokia 5800 mobile phone or have a trip to Thailand ??
i said choose the trip is better.., she think so~

Afterward i continue to asked her,
who offering these 2 presents to let her choose..? i thought is her Baba n Mama.
she answer me, is her Bao Bei...
OMG, Bao Bei?? i get shocked..
who is the BaoBei?its him?? or her just kidding?
or maybe i think too much and misunderstanding her
haha..

after i heard this, i really felt down...
why i wanna to asked, im really Fan Jian enough..
i blamed myself , if want to asked then don't want felt down... T_T
Guan Wo Shen Me Shi ~~!!!!!!
haizz..

If i have money i will give her also,
even a better than these two..
unfortunately, now i don't have....=.=
im useless..

sometime i will think, its i cannot compared with Mr.I ??
which part of me worse than him ??
why Lian will treated him better than me??
why Lian so like him but not me??
even broke up with him, Lian still called him Bao Bei..

maybe love should not occur these kind of stupid questions..
if must have a answer for those questions..
that is 'dun like then dun like, no why'

Miss Banana chatted to me yesterday..
i told her i miss Lian
she asked me don't think too much about it,
its time for me to ''WAKE UP''
...errm...i told her Yes, i will ..i know...
but did i ???..>.<
i have gave too much stress and tears to her. Sry
is time to release my hand.


phew~~
anyway, she happy then is enough for me right now.
i wish her...when i have go back to M'sia.
believe im totally changed...
i will try my best to get her...hope that time i still have a little bit chance~!
hehe^^

but what i scare is...i got life to go back to Msia? haha
who knows? !

please SMILE :)

1 comments:

Canary said...

slap,u realy wan me go slap u