Thursday, March 12, 2009

sadness..+.+ promised

I ''shi lian'' jor.. T_T
But already 2 weeks more ago...
i seem like gave up ,but actually NOT..
until this moment, im pretty sure im still love her...izzit funny and stupid??
haha...ya,i think so~!
actually im Damn sad..
for covered my sadness, i have trial to pretending happy in front of her and others people.

Im very miss her right now.
Dunknw how she doing now..wish she is fine..
Who can i tell with my unhappy stories? Frens? Families ?
NOoo..!! I dun think so
but never mind , i got 'BLOG'..haha

Sometime still keep sms and msn with her..
i really felt want tell her , '' im MISS u vry vry much''
but i din..and controlled myself,
bcz im know she dun like im like that...i just want she happy.

When that time i was 'shi lian'
i felt wanna give up my educations and go back Malaysia..
im felt down...and stressful, bcz all unexpected stuffs are happened in Australia.
after someone consoled me..,im think deeply and clear my mind.
im decided continue staying at here.

After 2 weeks ago, im felt my thinking getting mature..
i knw i love her vry much , but not '' blind love''
we still young..whether can be with her in future ? i dunknw , but i wish~!
If i love her, i should be able to give her the best i can..that is why i cannot give up my academic.

What i can do now?
put effort to my education, make myself different ...like no others..
i have never forgot the promised..
and i not allow disappointed to those who put expectation to me !!!

I MISS YOU...

1 comments:

Jasmine said...

die cat die cat... fast fly ou from cricle ar.. know ma? haha add oil la